A lot of people suffer from piles disease or hemorrhoids on some stage in their life. Bad nutrition is one of the main reasons to the appearance of piles.
In order to prevent or treatment of piles disease problems one have to adjust to right nutrition habits. It is also better to have 4-5 small dishes a day instead of 2-3 large ones.
in this article you will learn what food products can help to prevent and treat piles disease.
The best diet to prevent and treat Piles Disease is:
- Lots of water : drinking a lot of water daily will help to soften the excrement. It is recommended to drink at least one cup of clear water every two hours or at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Dietary fibers such as bran, oats and brown rice: fiber known to help and improve the processes of decomposition of food in the human body, and their presence is essential to the process of digestion. Also, Fiber creates a feeling of fullness and prevent overload on gastrointestinal tract.
- Prunes and dried figs : those suffering from constipation and those interested in stimulating the body’s metabolism naturally – you can eat every morning five dried plums (or figs) on an empty stomach and finish with a glass of water.
- Linseed oil and olive oil: To help stimulate gastric activity and softening of the stool one should drink every day two tablespoons of linseed oil or olive oil.
- Leafy vegetables: Vitamins found in vegetables such as seaweed, cabbage and sprouts are used in a very successful treatment for piles disease problem.
- Wheat sprouts: Wheat sprouts got a nice amount of vitamin E. This vitamin helps the blood flow, prevents blood clots and helps the blood circulation.
- Orange vegetables : Bioflavonoids and anti-oxidants which exist in orange vegetables such as carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato, and etc. help reduce strong inflammations and strengthen the blood capillaries.
What food products to avoid from:
- Caffeine and alcoholic drinks: lots of coffee drinking and alcohol can worsen piles disease because these drinks cause dehydration of the body.
- Sweet drinks are also not recommended to those who suffer from Piles Disease.
- Fat foods: Try to avoid eating fried, high in saturated fat food. This food disrupts the digestive system and slows the body’s metabolism.
- Sugary/spicy foods: Try to avoid eating too much spicy, sweet and spicy food. This may worsen the piles condition.
- Cow’s milk, wheat, citrus, peanuts and tomatoes can also cause the problem of piles. If you are sensitive to one of these foods be sure to remove them from your diet.
The main cause of hemorrhoids is constipation problem and that’s why it is important to solve the problem through a combination of fiber-rich food diet menu (celery, sweet potatoes, soybeans, ripe bananas, Chinese cabbage) and plenty of water drinking.
It is strongly advised to avoid eating harmful food such as acidic, spicy food and rich in fat such as hot peppers, garlic, onions, seafood, and red meat.